By age 50, sports related exposure to the sun can reach 20,000 hours or more. On average, outdoor sports enthusiasts spend approximately 5200 hours playing under the damaging UV rays of the sun per decade of exposure.
Did You Know?
- The incidence of skin cancer has been rising with increases up to 200% over the past 3 decades
- Each year in the U.S., nearly 5 million people are treated for skin cancer
- Treatment of skin cancer increased by nearly 77% during the last 20 years
- Over the past 3 decades, more people have had skin cancer than all other cancers combined
- 1 in 5 Americans will develop skin cancer in the course of a lifetime
- Between 40% to 50% of Americans who live to age 65 will have an incidence of skin cancer
* SOURCE: Skin Cancer Foundation
Sun Therapè Pro Sport SPF 35 is formulated for the extreme needs of pro sport athletes.
Defend your skin with this remarkably effective, non oily, intense hydrating formula for immediate and long lasting results.